Join the premier funeral service association in Ohio!
For more than 135 years, we have promoted excellence in funeral service by providing great services and education to help you and your business.
As a member of OFDA you will be eligible for:
- OFDA preneed Master Trust (Firms only)
- OFDA Legal Hotline
- Group health insurance and benefits
- Downloadable forms for your business
- Workers' compensation group rating
- CE seminars
- Consumer brochures and pamphlets
- Annual convention and exhibition
- and more!
Membership Approval Process
Upon completion of your application for membership, our office will process your application in this manner:
- OFDA contacts the Board of Embalmers and Funeral Directors for verification of an active funeral service license
- OFDA contacts references for further information to assist during application review
- OFDA Executive Director and Secretary/Treasurer will review your processed application and submit to the Board of Directors at it's regularly scheduled meeting
- Upon approval from the Executive Director and Secretary/Treasurer, a welcome letter will be sent to you and your dues payment will be processed (pro-rated if needed)
- Full benefits are now accessible to you!