Members who are interested in shopping their health insurance are encouraged to contact Health Enrollment Management Agency (HEMA). HEMA has extensive relationships with many insurance companies and has selected plan options with multiple insurers, allowing for the most optimum networks and coverages (dental, vision, life, LTD, LTC, etc).
Save significantly on your workers’ compensation premium by joining the Ohio Funeral Directors Association’s (OFDA) workers’ compensation program administered by Sedgwick (formerly named CareWorks).
OFDA partners with Sedgwick because they help employers maximize their premium savings. Sedgwick analyzes each employer’s unique claim and premium history to find the highest level of savings in all available workers’ compensation programs.
Partner in controlling costs
Sedgwick saves employers millions of dollars each year, becoming a lasting partner and providing a comprehensive cost management approach. They are committed to understanding our members’ challenges and to delivering claims excellence and providing quality, sound decision making and consistency.
Sedgwick helps employers determine the best rating or discount program available, whether it’s group rating, BWC deductible, 100% EM Cap or any other BWC program available, helping you identify, evaluate and reduce your business risks to achieve premium discounts and refunds.
- Nearly 80,000 Ohio employers are currently participating in group rating
- Sedgwick is the only group rating program endorsed by the Ohio Funeral Directors Association
- On average, for every dollar spent on fees, clients saved $11.00 in premium, a 1000% return on investment
Group retrospective rating
- Rebates are based on the results of employer’s workplace safety and cost control efforts
- Sedgwick group retrospective programs have returned $630 million in premium refunds
- Sedgwick’s comprehensive unemployment compensation program delivers unique, customized solutions to help employers reduce and control their unemployment taxes
Start saving now
For a no-cost, no-obligation analysis of your potential savings, please complete our online “Temporary Authorization to Review Information Form” at www.sedgwick.com/ac3/funeraldirectors
Sedgwick website: www.sedgwick.com/ohiotpa
Sedgwick safety resource link: www.sedgwick.com/ohiotpa/resources
BWC Division of Safety & Hygiene: https://info.bwc.ohio.gov/for-employers/safety-and-training/
Group Rating Safety Accountability Letter: https://marketing.sedgwick.com/acton/attachment/4952/f-00c5b2bd-724c-41da-9cca-c93475bdded3/1/-/-/-/-/GroupRatingSafetyAccountabilityLtr.pdf
To learn more about the OFDA program, contact Cordell Walton at 614.827.0398 or firstname.lastname@example.org.