Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer or Apprentice
Oberlin-Turnbull Funeral Home & Crematory
Oberlin-Turnbull Funeral Home & Crematory, a family owned and operated funeral home, looking to add an Ohio Licensed Embalmer and Funeral Director or Apprentice to our staff. We have multiple locations across Northwest Ohio. Experience is preferred but not required. Please email resume and references to email@example.com.
- Making removals, arranging services, working visitation, directing funerals and cremation services, embalming, preparation of deceased and on-call duties.
Education and Experience:
- Ohio Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer or Apprentice
- Must meet and maintain all education and licensing requirements set by the Ohio Board of Embalmers and Funeral Directors
- Certified Crematory Operator, preferred not required
- Limited or full lines of insurance, preferred not required
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Paid vacation
- Job related training and career development
- Health, dental and vision insurance available
- Personal IRA with company match
- Living accommodations available