Preneed Master Trust
The OFDA Master Trust is available to every member! With its ease of use, and statewide recognition, the Master Trust can be used for all your preneed clients, or just a few. With no minimum deposit requirement, this trust is ideal for someone making payments, as well as the lump-sum, paid-in-full customer. Our product captures market growth with the additional protection of a minimum crediting rate. RBC Trust Company (Delaware) Limited serves as Trustee, and joins the 770 group of UBS Financial Services as investment manager.
What are the features and benefits of the Master Trust?
The Master Trust is reviewed monthly by an active group of committee members consisting of funeral directors and the industry professionals who designed the Master Trust, including legal counsel, accounting professionals, third party administrator, Trustee, and Investment Manager.
- A minimum crediting rate is credited pro-rata monthly, and compounded annually.
- Claims for preneed contracts completions are paid out on the greater value of the market value of the contract, or the minimum credited rate value. Transfers or cancellations are paid on the market value of the contract.
- Contracts can be completed securely online at the ASI website.
- ACH, or direct deposit claims, are available in Master Trust II, significantly reducing death claim processing time.
- All Trust contracts are FREE to participating members.
- Quarterly reports are issued so you can keep tabs on your preneed assets, as well as online account balances.
- Annual reporting is provided to funeral homes for reporting their preneed accounts
to the Ohio Board of Embalmers and Funeral Directors.
How can you get started?
For more information concerning the OFDA Master Trust, including rate of return history, email Laura Dempsey or call the office today. The OFDA Master Trust’s performance has been highly competitive. Maximize your preneed dollars and Trust with us!