Group-Rating Safety Accountability
The goal of this collaborative effort is to make sure all your safety needs are met. Using these resources will assist you in preventing accidents, reducing claims costs and achieving the highest discounts possible. OFDA is here to help you obtain the best in BWC ratings!
Here is an excerpt from the letter:
The certified primary and affiliated sponsoring organizations will:
- Communicate, educate and verify BWC’s 10-Step Business Plan for Safety to group members;
- Sponsor eight hours of safety training (this may be done at one time or may be provided incrementally as long as the total is at least eight hours);
- Provide information regarding safety resources to group members;
- Possibly assist an employer in achieving its safety needs;
- Manage employer fulfillment of the two-hour training requirement, where applicable;
- Publish this letter to group members.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page