Looking to obtain a Funeral Service Apprenticeship in the state of Ohio
KRISTIN R. HELLMAN
Kristin R. Hellmann
4465 North Shore Dr #304 Mason, Ohio 45040 513.659.9195 email@example.com
- To obtain a funeral service apprenticeship in the state of Ohio
Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science – Cincinnati, Ohio – March 2012
- Expected to earn an Associates of Mortuary Science
- Dean’s List
- Member Delta Gamma Pi - Treasurer
Wright State University – Dayton, Ohio – June 2007
- Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology. Minor in Criminal Justice
- Academic scholarship recipient all four years. Dean’s List.
- Student panelist for Wright State’s Judicial Review Board
- Member of Lambda Alpha – Anthropology Honors Society
- Member of Delta Zeta Sorority – Philanthropy Chair, Nominating Committee Representative
- Member of Sigma Rho Chi – Sorority Recruitment Counselor
- Pan – Hellenic Council Member – Scholarship Chair
Macy’s Credit and Customer Service – Mason, Ohio – October 2007 to Present
- Promoted to Coaching Supervisor
- Supervise, motivate, train and develop credit granting phone associates.
- Handle escalated phone calls from customers.
- Monthly review of applications without submitted without social security numbers to search for areas of improvement within our systems and policy reviews for associates not keeping up on current policies. Complete tasks from managers and directors to help improve the overall function of the department in a timely manner.
- Analyzed and processed business Macy’s credit card applications in a timely manner.
- Assisted with review of business accounts in collections, searched for missing payments and answered customer’s questions regarding past due accounts.
- Analyzed and processed personal Macy’s credit card applications in a timely manner.
- Assisted customers in reviewing accounts for credit line increases.
- Assisted in approving purchases customers were making within Macy’s department stores.
- Assisted supervisors with training of newly hired associates to make sure they understood and complied with company policies.
- Trained all Credit Granting associates and supervisors in the new Card Act credit laws to make sure laws were understood and properly followed.
Fifth Third Bank — Kettering, OH – August 2004 to May 2007
- Customer Service Representative
- Assisted in running a teller line
- Recommended banking products that best serve customer needs
- Assisted in training new managers on branch operational procedures
- Opened accounts
- Ordered supplies and kept office organized
References Available Upon Request
< Back | Printer Friendly Page