SHOSHAUGHNA D. JENKINS
Obtain an apprenticeship leading to dual licensure in the State of Ohio
2312 Berwick Blvd. Apt. D Columbus, OH. 43209
Ability to work with irate/distraught individuals
Knowledge of and experience with office procedures and practices
Experience in handling confidential paperwork (i.e. HIPPA)
Ability to work individually or part of a team
Typing skills of 50 wpm
Experience with removal of the deceased
Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications and internet
Data entry skills
Operations Assistant II ; October, 2010 – Present
Citigroup, Columbus, OH.
- Carry out daily logistic duties for shipping Citi credit card statements to customers
- Quality check credit statements to ensure there are no impairments to statements before it leaves facility to be mailed
Security Associate ; June, 2009 – January, 2010
Nationwide Insurance, Columbus, OH.
- Assisted associates with issues related to theft, domestic disturbances, and emergency health while insuring the safety of other associates and the Nationwide facility
Dual Diagnosis Counselor ; April, 2009 – June, 2009
Southeast Mental Health, Inc., Columbus, OH.
- Facilitated alcohol and drug abuse programming to individuals with substance abuse and mental health disorders
- Implemented recreational programming that was conducive to client’s recovery
Case Manager ; November, 2005 – August, 2008
Alvis House, Columbus, OH.
- Provided case management and counseling to individuals with substance abuse and/or mental health disorders
- Facilitated alcohol and drug programming
- Provided clerical duties as needed
- Trained new employees.
Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science, Pittsburgh, PA.
AST Degree in Funeral Arts and Sciences
January, 2008 – July, 2010
*Gained experience in removal, embalming, and preparation of the deceased
Wright State University, Dayton, OH.
Dual Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice and Psychology
September, 2001 – August, 2005
Bishop Hartley High School
High School Diploma
< Back | Printer Friendly Page